Our company is recognized as one of the notable manufacturers and suppliers of Instant Drink Powder. This powder is processed by utilizing high grade raw components with the help of innovative techniques and advanced machinery. To ensure the quality and reliability of this powder our proficient food experts test and verify all the range on various parameters. Moreover, Instant Drink Powder can be availed at industry leading prices. Also, all these packages are dispatched within promised time frame for delivery by us.
- Reliable quality
- Moisture free
- Durable and longer shelf life
- Cost effective
- Instant Drink Powders in India having built up the item in 1991 for Rasna – India's biggest soft drink organization.
- We were their selective suppliers from 1991 to 2003.
- For the last 23 years, our Instant Drinks have been sold crosswise over 40 nations worldwide under various marks in different arrangements.
- Instant Drinks are accessible in a wide assortment of arrangements to suit the necessities to various nations.
- The most premium beverages that are sold in India/Europe and Middle East markets to less expensive arrangements that are sold fundamentally in the African markets.
- Our Instant beverages are planned and fabricated utilizing our own particular flavors and other exclusive fixings like Fruit Juice Powders, Cloudifying specialists and so on – not at all like our rivals who purchase the key fixings from other multinational organizations.
Our range includes the following:
Formats available :
- 200g, 250g, 500 g and 750g Pouch Packing
- 2.5 kg Tins / HDPE Jars
- 25 kg Bulk Bags
Instant drinks are available in various flavors:
- 45 grams makes 1 Liter
- 45 grams makes 2 Liters
- 10 grams makes 2 Liters
- 9 grams makes 1.5 Liters
- 5 grams makes 2 Liters
- Private Label 2.5 kg Tin
- 9g 1. 5 Litres Packs
- Sachets and Mono cartons of 9 g makes 1.5 Liter product.
- Regular Premium Instant Drink – Sweetened with Natural Sugar
- Flavors available: Orange, Mango, Pineapple, Lemon, Watermelon, Guava, Cocktail and Tamarind.
- Artificially Sweetened Drinks – Sweetened using combination of Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners
- Flavors Available – Depends on the format.